Today is one of our final episodes on collaborative health and today I’m interviewing another colleague of mine at Brain and Body Rehabilitation Specialists (BBRS), Dr. Jose Adorno. Dr. Jose is a chiropractic neurologist who just graduated a few months ago. What I love about Dr. Jose is that he didn’t try to make it on his own first, as many new chiropractors do, but that he jumped right into working in a collaborative environment. Dr. Jose has such a passion for working with the brain and helping his patients. In our conversation, he shares why joining the collaborative work at BBRS was a no-brainer for him, how he was inspired to become a chiropractor, and how he actually helped me with some eye troubles I was having!
In this episode, we cover:
- What led Dr. Jose to pursue chiropractic neurology
- A whole-body approach to chiropractics
- Why Dr. Jose chose to work in a collaborative environment
- Reasons to see a chiropractor that don’t involve pain
- A closer look at how chiropractic neurologists can help a wide variety of patients
- Dr. Laura’s new location, Brain & Body Rehabilitation Specialists
- Download Dr. Laura’s guide to Developmental Milestones (it’s free!)
- Connect with Dr. Laura on Instagram and Facebook
- Liking the show? Write a review!
More about Connect My Brain:
Why is this happening to my kid and what can I do about it? If you’re the parent of a developmentally delayed child, you’ve probably asked this question more than once. That’s where I come in! I’m Dr. Laura Hanson and I specialize in identifying the “why” and telling you the “what.” Join me every Thursday for a deeper look at how our brains are wired and how to get the most out of your mind. Are you looking to break negative patterns, overcome mood disorders, or optimize your potential? Maybe your child struggles with ADHD, OCD or other learning difficulties. Tune in to Connect My Brain, where I explain concepts like biofeedback and neurofeedback, brainwave frequencies, and much more. Let me help you change your life by changing your mind! Contact me HERE.