In this episode, we’re continuing our series on collaborative health and talking about how healthcare professionals need to come together for truly patient-centred care. There are many different therapies that can benefit a patient and it’s a beautiful thing when patients are treated under a collaborative healthcare model. At Brain and Body Rehabilitation Specialists, this is what we do! Today we’re hearing from kinesiologist Jennifer Novak. In our conversation, Jennifer shared how she approaches patient care with a three-tier model and also shared some incredible stories of how patients have overcome injuries and seen amazing changes in their bodies and their brains. Jennifer is currently (Fall 2022) offering a 20% discount on 10 sessions with her for listeners. If you’re interested in a session with Jennifer, please reach out to her or call our office.
In this episode, we cover:
- Jennifer’s background and passion for kinesiology and patient care
- What an office visit with Jennifer looks like
- Patient success stories
- Jennifer’s perspective on the collaborative healthcare model
- How small changes can actually change your life
- Contact Jennifer Novak, Jennifer@SymmetryPerformance.com
- Reach out to Jennifer directly at Symmetry Performance
- Dr. Laura’s new location, Brain & Body Rehabilitation Specialists
- Download Dr. Laura’s guide to Developmental Milestones (it’s free!)
- Connect with Dr. Laura on Instagram and Facebook
- Liking the show? Write a review!
More about Connect My Brain:
Why is this happening to my kid and what can I do about it? If you’re the parent of a developmentally delayed child, you’ve probably asked this question more than once. That’s where I come in! I’m Dr. Laura Hanson and I specialize in identifying the “why” and telling you the “what.” Join me every Thursday for a deeper look at how our brains are wired and how to get the most out of your mind. Are you looking to break negative patterns, overcome mood disorders, or optimize your potential? Maybe your child struggles with ADHD, OCD or other learning difficulties. Tune in to Connect My Brain, where I explain concepts like biofeedback and neurofeedback, brainwave frequencies, and much more. Let me help you change your life by changing your mind! Contact me HERE.