When we talk abut nutrition, we are really talking about the chemistry of the body. It’s not just about the foods that you eat, or the supplements you take, but about the healthcare decisions that we make and how far-reaching that they really can be. In the past three years we have really started to see the impact surrounding COVID and the COVID vaccine and how it affects our overall body chemistry and health. The potential adverse effects of the vaccine are numerous and have been largely hid from the general public. But that information is slowly becoming more available and we need to educate ourselves.
My guest today is Amy Kelly, the COO of Daily Clout and the program director for the Pfizer Document Dissection Program. This program has been looking at thousands of documents from Pfizer about the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial, manufacturing, and adverse events. Her team of 3500 volunteers is scouring through these documents and making their findings public and accessible. We discuss what Amy has learned so far from the reluctant release of these documents and how we can become informed, make better decisions for our bodies and health, and help facilitate change.
Amy Kelly is the Program Director for the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project. She oversees the approximately 3,250 volunteers who are reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on the court-ordered, FDA-released Pfizer documents, as well as overseeing the approximately 350 volunteer attorneys who are identifying legal actions to be taken based on findings from the Pfizer documents. Additionally, she does research and provides answers to the public’s questions about adverse events found in the documents. Ms. Kelly has over 20 years of experience as a Project Manager. Additionally, she is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt, certified in change management methodology, and has experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, and Strategist. Prior to working at DailyClout, she worked primarily in the telecommunications, transportation, and medical devices industries. Outside of work, she volunteers for education-related causes and in county political organizations. Ms. Kelly earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, graduating summa cum laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa, from a liberal arts college in the Southeast.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is Daily Clout and the Pfizer Document Dissection Program
- The post marketing period, and reporting and collecting adverse events of the Pfizer COVID vaccine
- Shedding, and the transfer of the Pfizer vaccine through skin to skin contact and bodily fluids
- How the vaccine may reactivate dormant viruses in the body including shingles and chicken pox
- Bio distribution of the vaccine and the vaccine booster schedule
- The World Health Organization (WHO) amendments and handing over our sovereignty and freedoms
- How informed consent was not given to the people regarding the COVID vaccine
- Deaths and adverse events during the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine clinical trials
- The top adverse events associated with the COVID vaccine including neurological, cardiac, and fertility issues
- Fear mongering, and what can you do for your health if you’ve had the shot
- How to become a part of Daily Clout and learn more about the Pfizer reports
- Reach out to Amy Kelly at email@example.com
- Daily Clout
- The Wellness Company – Get 10% off their products with code DAILYCLOUT
- Daily Clout Shop
- BillCam: HB 1425
- Download the I-Recover Post Vaccine Summary PDF
- Download the I-Recover Post Vaccine Treatment PDF
- Dr. Laura’s new location, Brain & Body Rehabilitation Specialists
- Download Dr. Laura’s guide to Developmental Milestones (it’s free!)
- Connect with Dr. Laura on Instagram and Facebook
- Liking the show? Write a review!
More about Connect My Brain:
Why is this happening to my kid and what can I do about it? If you’re the parent of a developmentally delayed child, you’ve probably asked this question more than once. That’s where I come in! I’m Dr. Laura Hanson and I specialize in identifying the “why” and telling you the “what.” Join me every Thursday for a deeper look at how our brains are wired and how to get the most out of your mind. Are you looking to break negative patterns, overcome mood disorders, or optimize your potential? Maybe your child struggles with ADHD, OCD or other learning difficulties. Tune in to Connect My Brain, where I explain concepts like biofeedback and neurofeedback, brainwave frequencies, and much more. Let me help you change your life by changing your mind! Contact me HERE.