Here at Connect My Brain we have a 3-tiered approach: Mechanical, Chemical, Brain. Understanding chemistry is so important, it has such a far reaching effect on us. It’s not just about the food you select at the grocery store. It’s not just about the supplements you put in your mouth, but it’s also the choices you make when you’re trying to take care of your healthcare. Today I’m so fortunate to have James Roguski with me, who is a researcher and author for a natural health proponent, and an activist for getting old systems out and new systems in.
James Roguski uses his research of the World Health Organization (WHO) to educate the public on what really happens behind WHOs closed doors. He shares with us the dangers of The Zero Treaty, and of the proposed amendments to existing International Health Regulations (IHR). We discuss the concerning effects these changes can have on our governments, personal freedoms, and our own personal health decisions. We uncover the global decisions that affect our personal health care and talk about how to take action to make your voice heard.
In this episode, we cover:
- How James got involved with looking at the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Zero Treaty
- The effects of proposed amendments to existing International Health Regulations (IHR) and WHOs work in secret
- James biggest concern: WHOs push for a mandated global digital health certificate or vaccine passport
- Why silence equals consent and how you can take action to make your voice heard
- Resources to learn more about WHO’s secret agenda
- Health care vs managed disease care
- James’s phone number: 310-619-3055
- WHO Zero Draft on Pandemic Prevention
- Stop the Global Agenda
- Exit the WHO
- Silence Equals Consent
- Screw The Who
- Dr. Laura’s new location, Brain & Body Rehabilitation Specialists
- Download Dr. Laura’s guide to Developmental Milestones (it’s free!)
- Connect with Dr. Laura on Instagram and Facebook
- Liking the show? Write a review!
More about Connect My Brain:
Why is this happening to my kid and what can I do about it? If you’re the parent of a developmentally delayed child, you’ve probably asked this question more than once. That’s where I come in! I’m Dr. Laura Hanson and I specialize in identifying the “why” and telling you the “what.” Join me every Thursday for a deeper look at how our brains are wired and how to get the most out of your mind. Are you looking to break negative patterns, overcome mood disorders, or optimize your potential? Maybe your child struggles with ADHD, OCD or other learning difficulties. Tune in to Connect My Brain, where I explain concepts like biofeedback and neurofeedback, brainwave frequencies, and much more. Let me help you change your life by changing your mind! Contact me HERE.