CHIROPRACTIC AND YOUR SPINE IN SANDY SPRINGS
Chiropractic care addresses the function of the nervous system. Your nervous system consists of your brain, spinal cord, and nerves that travel everywhere in your body. If you are living with chronic headaches, neck, or back pain then chiropractic care in Sandy Springs is an excellent option. Chronic pain pattern sends debilitating messages to your brain. Connect My Brain is a brain-based facility. Only a small amount of pain receptors is needed to register pain in your brain. The remaining receptors travel back to your autonomic nervous system and generate a sympathetic, “fight-or-flight” response. This pattern repeated may also cause someone to feel depressed, anxious, less flexible, lack of motivation and drive. It is your brain that is impacting your life because of chronic pain.
The back by design
- Is made up by tendons, ligaments, discs, muscles, and bones.
- All can contribute to the mechanical components causing pain
- Stress is mechanical, chemical, and emotional
- Some stress is needed and healthy, without experiencing stress the body would not know how to handle anything
- Chronic stress is different, it impacts your brain, your heart, your temperature regulator, your skin conduction (sweating), your breath, and your muscle tone
- A medical term associated with malposition of bones and the connective tissues
- Chiropractors identify the malposition of joints in your spine and extremities as subluxations
- Chiropractors are the only profession extensively trained to perform a non-invasive technique to improve and restore normal motion.